Strawberry Stuffed French Toast⠀
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own
Strawberry Stuffed French toast is what brunch dreams are made of – deliciously sweet and perfect. Easy to make, this really takes french toast up a notch with the cream cheese and strawberries
⠀ How To Make a Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- 8 slices bread @lewisbakeshop
- 5 eggs⠀
- 1/2-3/4 cup almond milk⠀
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener⠀
- 1 pkg cream cheese 8oz softened⠀
- 2 tbsps Strawberry jam @goodgoodbrand
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener ⠀
Heat up that cast iron y’all !!! ⠀
1) Cook any sides you want. We did eggs, bacon, and sausage.⠀
2) Beat the eggs, add almond milk, whisk to combine, add sweetener, whisk again.
3) in a small bowl add the cream cheese, jam, and sweetener. Mix together then hit it with an electric mixer to smooth it out.⠀
4) Spread the cream cheese mixture on a slice of bread, then another. Lay together like a sammich.
5) Dip in the egg wash just like French toast. Fry in butter on med heat till golden brown. About 4 minutes aside. ⠀
This will make 4 stuffed French toasts. There will be a little filling leftover to dollop on top or make another.
Recipe From Ketobrawn.