Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Casserole
You have to make this Keto Low-Carb recipe the next time you need something quick for the family or a big group or for meal prep!.
|Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Casserole|
Try this homey and comforting casserole for an alternate main dish at Thanksgiving.
- 1 rotisserie chicken – cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp dehydrated garlic
- 4 canned artichokes hearts- chopped
- A big handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a jalapeño blend).
Preheat oven to 400.
Place christen, spinach, and artichoke in a large casserole dish.
Mix cream cheese, mayo, heavy cream-and dehydrated garlic until smooth.
Pour mixture over chicken, mix and top with cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
recipe from Ketointhenorth.