LOW-CARB KETO CRACK CHICKEN
Rich in protein and many other nutrients, this Keto Crack Chicken recipe will be perfect to get the energy you need for the rest of the day. Easy to make and very tasty to eat.
|LOW-CARB KETO CRACK CHICKEN|
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
KETO FREEZER CROCKPOT MEALS
SERVES: 6 PREP: 15 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 4 – 6 Hours
• 2 lbs. chicken breasts, boneless
• ½ cup bacon bits (bigger pieces)
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
• 1tbsp. parsley
• 1 tbsp. onion powder
• 1tbsp. garlic powder
• ½ tsp. dill
• ½ Tsp. pepper
• ½ tsp. salt
• 8 oz. cream cheese
1. Combine the ingredients in the crockpot. Cook for 4-6 hours on low
2. Shred the chicken and together with the cream cheese return it to the crockpot.
Rich in protein and many other nutrients, this recipe will be perfect to get the energy you need for the rest of the day. Easy to make and very tasty to eat.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes more. Mix well.
4. Serve and enjoy.