Low-Carb Keto Butter Chicken
This quick and easy Low-Carb keto butter chicken recipe definitely did. And when I served it for a group of friends a couple days ago, it was the first thing on the table to go.
|Low-Carb Keto Butter Chicken|
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Everyone was asking me how to make butter chicken that tastes just like the takeout they were used to!
Butter chicken is an Indian dish of chicken in a buttery tomato sauce with curry flavor.
Let’s Make This Delicious Indian Low-Carb Keto Butter Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Add some coconut oil or avocado oil to a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook on high for about 10 minutes. (Chicken doesn’t have to be cooked all the way through at this point).
2. Add in the butter, garlic, and onion and cook until fragrant.
3. Add in the spices and lemon juice and coat the chicken.
4. Add the tomato paste and crushed tomatoes. Reduce heat to low and add in the heavy cream. Let simmer for another 10 minutes.
Serve with Naan (recipe below) and some cauli rice. This isn’t the prettiest recipe, but it’s honestly one of my favorite keto meals I’ve ever made.
Recipe from @ketomadesimple