Keto Yogurt Almond Cake
Yogurt Almond Cake is an extremely easy to make cake that is moist and delicious, perfect for brunch or afternoon tea!
|Keto Yogurt Almond Cake|
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
An easy recipe for an incredibly moist and fluffy Greek yogurt cake. Made with almond flour, this delicious cake is also low carb and gluten-free.
Let’s Make This Delicious Keto Yogurt Almond Cake
- ¾ cup (210g) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon (4mL) vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon (83g) melted coconut oil or butter
- 2 cups (200g) blanched almond flour
- ⅓ cup (65g) granulated erythritol
- 2 teaspoons (8g) baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) salt
Pan size: 8 x 4 inch (20 x 10 cm) loaf pan
Instructions:(Step by step on the video below)
If you liked this recipe just leave a comment(Open Comments) below↴
- Yields 12 servings
- NET CARBS: 2.4g
- FIBER: 2.6g
- FAT: 18.5g
- PROTEIN: 7.1g
- CALORIES: 212