Keto Peaches and Cream Cake
|Keto Peaches and Cream Cake|
This luscious sugar-free peach cake is layered with a light and fluffy yellow cake infused with boozy peach Jel dessert, frosted with white chocolate buttercream, and then topped with some Lolliscookieclusters for some textural contrast.
- 1 package Ketoqueenkreations1 yellow cake mix
- 3/4Cup Crookandmarker peach beverage
- 4 large eggs separated
- ¼ Cup butter melted
- 10 drops Oooflavors vanilla cupcake flavor
- ¾ Cup Crookandmarker peach
- ¾ Cup water cold
- 1 package Simplydelishnatural peach Jel dessert
- 2 sticks butter (I used salted)
- 1.5 C powdered sweetener
- 1 Cup Choczero white chocolate chips melted and cooled
- 2-3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 8 drops vanilla cupcake extract
- Lolliscookieclusters cinnamon pecan cookie clusters crumbled
- Thinly sliced peaches for decoration
1. Preheat oven to 350* and grease a 6” round cake pan
2. Add cake mix, butter, egg YOLKS, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Mix well and then mix in the peach beverage. In separate bowl whip egg whites to stiff peaks. Fold egg whites into to butter mixture 1/3 at a time. Press batter into pan and bake 45 minutes or until done. Let the cake cool completely and then poke holes around the cake ½ way deep for the Jel dessert.
3. To make the Jel dessert bring the remaining ¾ c crook and marker to boil. Put Jel powder in a bowl and pour hot liquid over whisking constantly. Add cold water continuing to whisk and pour about 1/3 of the liquid over the cake. Place remaining Jel in a container and refrigerate for a bonus dessert of boozy peach jello!!! Take a spoon and spread the Jel into the holes. Refrigerate the cake for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
4. Make the frosting by whipping butter and sweetener until light and fluffy. Add in melted white chocolate and continue to whip a few minutes longer scraping down the sides as needed. Add heavy cream and whip 1-2 minutes more.
5. Slice the cooled cake in half horizontally and layer: cake- frosting- cake, then frost the entire outside of the cake.
6. Crumble up the Lollis cookie clusters and decorate your cake however you like from here. I just added some simply sliced peaches.
Recipe from @killerketocook