NO BAKE CHOCOLATE NUT BITES
|NO BAKE CHOCOLATE NUT BITES|
When I saw Danis healthy eats post these little babies my jaw dropped!! And looking at the list of ingredients I realized I had everything at home.
I went straight to the kitchen at 10pm cause I was too excited to wait until tomorrow!
I made some adjustments to the recipe to make them keto friendly, and wow was Dani right, they taste pretty damn good.
How to make a Keto No-Bake Chocolate Nut Bites
- 1/3 cup (o,8 dl) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup (0,8 dl) sugar free fiber syrup
- 1/4 cup (0,6 dl) almond milk
- 1/3 cup (0,8 dl) peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2/3 cup (1,8 dl) chopped pecans
- 4 scoops collagen MCT from Friendlyfatcompany (can be substituted with optional protein powder)
- 1 scoop chocolate MCT-powder from Friendlyfatcompany (can be excluded or substituted with protein powder)
1.Melt everything besides the nuts and the collagen and mct powder in a sauce pan. Constantly stir until it comes to a boil and remove from the heat.
2.Stir in the chopped nuts, the collagen and mct-powder.
3.Let it cool for a bit and fill small cupcake forms with the mix. Put in the freezer until they become hard. Store in fridge and enjoy!
Recipe makes 12 bites
Macros per bite :
- 170 calories
- 1g net carbs
- 16g fat
- 4g protein.
Recipe from @Swedishketo.