Keto Chocolate Swiss Roll
Time for a Chocolate Swiss Roll. Heck yes, because I wanted it. Another beauty!! Wonder why I will be craving chocolate cake all day this was the first thing I saw when I woke up.
Chocolate Swiss Roll is an easy and simple recipe for your Holiday table. This Chocolate Swiss roll is low carb, keto, and sugar-free.
|Keto Chocolate Swiss Roll|
How to make an easy Keto Chocolate Swiss Roll
- 2 1/2 ozs of Choczero Baking Chips ⠀
- 4 Tbsps Butter⠀
- 4 Large Eggs- best at room temp⠀
- 3/4 Cup Allulose (or sweetener of choice)⠀
- 3/4 Cups of Almond Flour⠀
- 1/4 Tsp Xanthan Gum⠀
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder⠀
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder⠀
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda⠀
- 1/4 Tsp Salt⠀
For the Buttercream Frosting
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 cup butter,
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla.
- Line a 10″ × 15″ baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350°.⠀
- Take all dry ingredients, and mix in a bowl. Set aside.⠀
- Beat eggs and sugar until it triples in size. Use a hand or stand mixer for this step.⠀
- Melt Choczero chips and butter in the microwave. Mix, and set aside to cool a bit. Once this is done…add the melted chocolate to the egg mixture.⠀
- Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet mixture with a spatula. Don’t use a mixer for this step. Be gentle and treat it like a baby until smooth.⠀
- Pour batter into a lined baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 min. Do not over bake. It should be springy to the touch.⠀
- Take a dish towel and sprinkle with powdered sugar. You will use this to roll the cake and prevent sticking. It is very important to roll the cake while it’s hot. Do this before putting any filling in it. Roll and let cool for about an hour. Unroll after cooled, add your filling, and then roll it back up.⠀
- I used a buttercream frosting for the filling and topped it with a chocolate ganache using Choczero chips.
Recipe from @Ketobrawn