Zucchini Fritter Cheese-Sandwich
|Zucchini Fritter Cheese-Sandwich|
Veggie low-carb and keto-friendly Zucchini Fritter Cheese-Sandwich.
Try these zucchini fritters recipe for dinner or lunch, fast and easy to make, you will enjoy it.
Recipe by: Jay
What we need for making these Zucchini Fritter?
- – 60g spinach
- – 70g cream cheese
- – 200g zucchini, grated and drained
- – half a leek
- – 3 eggs
- – 120g cheddar cheese
- – olive oil and spices/herbs of choice (I used salt/pepper, parsley, chili flakes, and garlic)
- – Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan and fry the leek. Add the garlic and spinach and fry for 1 further minute
- – Place this and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- – Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of mix per fritter into the pan and fry each side on a low-medium heat until golden
- – place a fritter on a plate, coat with some cheddar cheese, and put another, freshly fried fritter on top to let the cheese melt (or put the entire sandwich back into the pan until the cheese is completely melted).
Total carbs: 5 %
Fat: 75 %
Protein: 20 %