KETO CLOUD BREAD
|KETO CLOUD BREAD|
Finally tried fluffy cloud bread and now I know what all the hype is about! Amazing for cold meat sandwiches, or grilled cheese! The options are endless.
Recipe makes about 12 to 15 depending on how big you make them.
How to make a Keto Cloud Bread Recipe
- 6 eggs (whites and yolks separated)
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- Dried oregano
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- I omitted the oregano and used some ‘Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.
- With hand beaters, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until they form stiff peaks.
- In a different bowl beat together yolks and cream cheese.
- Carefully fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture (do 1/4 of the mixture at a time). Once evenly blended, scoop about 1/4 cup portions of the mixture onto a parchment paper cookie sheet.
- Bake 300F for 27-30 minutes.
Recipe from: @Phatketo