KETO BROCCOLI QUICHE
|KETO BROCCOLI QUICHE|
Five ingredient KETO BROCCOLI QUICHE. One of the easiest breakfasts to make takes almost no prep at all.
If you’re bored of hard-boiled or scrambled eggs, this one will take your first meal of the day up a notch.
Recipe makes 4 servings
How to make a Keto Broccoli Quiche
- 250g steamed broccoli
- 100g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp MCT oil
- 100ml heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Take out a silicone tart mold, spread broccoli florets, and half of the mozzarella evenly.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, MCT oil, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over broccoli, and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake for 30 mins.
Macros Per Serving:
- 289 kcal
- 25.3g fat
- 7.1g carbs (5.5g net)
- 11.8g protein.