Keto Crack Chicken
|Keto Crack Chicken|
This recipe is all inspired from Mexican kitchen, no idea who was the one who invented it, what a good thing! It’s called Crack Chicken and whoever tried it will understand why the name too addictive! And the best thing is how easy it is!
Recipe by : Karla
INSTANT POT RECIPE:
- – 4 whole chicken breasts
- – 1 block of cream cheese chopped into pieces
- – 1/2 cup of chicken broth (Chicken Stock, I get it in the aisle of the super soups in cardboard, or you can do it at home)
- – 1 cup shredded cheddar
- – 2 tablespoons of homemade ranch seasoning (below is the recipe)
- – 6 strips of cooked bacon and chopped
- – 1/4 cup minced leek
- – optional: 1/2 chopped white onion, 1/4 cup BBQ sugar free sauce, sliced mushrooms.
in Instant Pot put the broth and the chicken breasts, sprinkle with the seasoning and mix so that they are well covered with it. Incorporate the cream cheese and Cheddar (here you also put the onion, mushrooms and whatever you want to add additional).
Put the lid on and cook on High for 15 minutes with the vent closed. Once the time has passed, remove the steam, open the pot and move everything well, with the help of a nice potato or the instrument that you have seen in my stories to cook ground meat, the chicken will crumble super easy!
Incorporate the bacon, the leek and the BBQ sauce (if you use it). Move well and ready to serve!
RECIPE without INSTANT POT:
“sweat” / boil seasoned chicken breasts in a regular or pressure cooker, with chicken broth or water (or a mixture of both).
After they are cooked, crumble and in a saucepan over low heat add to the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and additional seasoning, turn off the heat and add the bacon, the leek and the BBQ sauce if you use it.
Mix all this:
- – 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- – 2 teaspoons dry dill weed
- – 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- – 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- – 1 teaspoon salt
- – 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper