|Keto Crispy Orange Chicken|
Keto Crispy Orange Chicken
This Keto Crispy Orange Chicken contains 0 NET CARB and full of electrolytes.
- 1 chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup DrinkIconic unflavored protein powder isolate
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 scoop KeyNutrients orange electrolytes
- 1 Tbsp Swerve confectioner’s sweetener
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce (Walmart)
• Mix together protein isolate, garlic salt, pepper, and paprika. Put egg in a separate bowl. Heat 1/2 inch avocado oil in a skillet on medium. Dredge chicken in isolate, egg, then isolate again. Fry in oil until golden and cooked through.
• Whisk together water, orange electrolytes, and sweetener. Sprinkle on xanthan gum and stir. Heat in microwave for 60 seconds. Whisk in chili garlic sauce. Pour over chicken and serve!