|Keto Chocolate Avocado Loaf|
Keto Chocolate Avocado Loaf
This Keto Chocolate Avocado Loaf has a beautiful cakey texture, you wouldn’t even know there was avo in it!
In a cake, the avocado replaces the butter/oil and it’s such a great replacement.
For Making This Keto Chocolate Avocado Loaf You’ll need:
- 1 ripe medium-sized avocado
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp of vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup of erythritol
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 2 heaped tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- Mash the avocado in a bowl, add the eggs & vanilla and beat together.
- Mix in the sweetener and beat, then add the yogurt and all the dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Spoon into a lined loaf tin and bake at 180°c for around 30-35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Ice with 3/4 cup powdered sweetener, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1 tsp vanilla, approx 100gm softened butter, & 2-3 tbsp almond milk beaten together.
- Slice and enjoy!
Don’t Miss To Try Our: