|Salted Brown Butter Blondies|
Salted Brown Butter Blondies
Recipe From: Angel Mirador
- 1/2 C Almond Flour ( Costco)
- 1/2 tsp (denser) or 1 tsp (a little more lift) Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Xanthan Gum (Binder)
- 1 Tbsp Beef Gelatin ( used now foods official-A MUST to hold moisture, bind, chewiness & this TEXTURE- you can use Regular Unflavored Gelatin such as Knox)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2-3/4 C Sweetener Of Choice (I used 1/2 C Lakanto Golden Sweetener and 1/4 C Brown Swerve)
- 1/2 C Salted BROWNED BUTTER ( 1 stick)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 15-20 Drops oooflavors in Butter Pecan
- Add-ins- 1 1/2 oz Cocopolo Milk Chocolate Buttons
- 1/2 C Chopped Toasted Pecans
- Sea Salt Flakes to Sprinkle on Top
- ( Divide 1/2 of each in the batter and on top)
Add Dry Mix into the Wet & Mix Thoroughly. Sprinkle the rest of the 1/2 if the Chocolate Chips & Pecans on top and press in.
Pour in parchment-lined 8×8 (thicker bars) or 9×9 ( thinner bars) Baking Pan. Sprinkle Sea Salt Flakes liberally on top.
Bake at 325 for 25 min. Rotate pan 1/2 way during baking and add foil on top to prevent any burning.
Turn oven off and let sit in oven an additional 10 minutes. Let sit in pan about 30 min on a cooling rack then take out to put directly on the rack.
- 11 Net Carbs for the Whole Batch
- Cut in 9 pieces – 1.22 NC each
- Cut in 12 pieces- .92 NC Each