Perfect Keto Lasagna
I’ve been craving lasagna lately and since I received the KBosh pizza crusts, I decided to use that instead of lasagna noodles. The lasagna was amazing and delicious.
6g Net carbs only
- 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 lbs spicy sausage (optional-if not, using sausage, use 1 lbs of ground beef)
- 1/4 cup onions diced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic minced
- 2 cups Rao’s Marinara sauce
- Chopped spinach
- 2 Kbosh pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 egg
- Redmond Salt
- Sauté onions and garlic till translucent.
- Add the ground beef and spicy sausage (w/o casings) and season with Redmond salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of Roas marinara sauce and simmer till the meat is cooked.
- In a bowl, scramble the egg and both the ricotta and cottage cheese, mix well.
- In a colander, squeeze out all the moisture from the spinach and set aside.
- To build the lasagna, start by adding 1/2 cup of marinara sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish to coat.
- Then place 1 Kbosh pizza crust over the sauce.
- Now add meat sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the second pizza crust, then add the half of the cheese sauce, the remaining meat mixture, chopped spinach, the rest of the cheese sauce, topped with the remaining 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.