|Keto Copycat KFC Famous Bowl|
Keto Copycat KFC Famous Bowl
Keto Copycat KFC Famous Bowl. Comfort food without all the carbs!
Cheesy cauli-mash topped with green beans, cheddar cheese, crispy chicken, and flavorful gravy.
No need to cheat on your diet you can make this at home.
Keto Copycat KFC Famous Bowl Recipe
- 10 oz frozen cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack
- 2-3 Tbsp heavy cream
- Microwave cauliflower 10 minutes.
- Mashup as best you can then mix in butter and cheese until melted.
- Add cream and use an immersion blender to reach the desired texture.
This recipe serves 2-3 people
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp oat fibre
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon
- 2 tsp beef bouillon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Combine water and broth bouillon in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add oat fibre and xanthan gum.
- Whisk continually until mixture turns a dark rich brown.
- Slowly pour in bouillon liquid, while still whisking.
- Bring to a boil then simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add Worcestershire and salt & pepper. Serve!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup unflavored protein powder isolate
- avocado oil for frying
- Arrange two bowls. Put seasonings with protein isolate in the first and egg in the second.
- Dip chicken in protein isolate, then egg, and finally protein isolate again.
- Heat oil to 375° and fry until golden and cooked through.
- Cut in chunks.