|Cheese and Garlic Breadsticks|
Cheese & garlic breadsticks
This Cheese with garlic bread sticks one of my favorite recipes.
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- Salt & pepper
PD: You can mince garlic as well
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add the mozzarella, cream cheese, baking powder and salt!
- Microwave on high, until the cheese is melted (around 1 min) Stir in the egg and add the almond flour.
- Shape the dough into a thick oval or squared shape on a baking sheet. Bake until is golden, 10 to 15 min. Slice and serve.