KETOCHIX CITRUS CHEESECAKE
|KETOCHIX CITRUS CHEESECAKE|
KETOCHIX SHORTCHRUST MASTER DOUGH:
- ALMOND MEAL or FLOUR 220g/2 CUPS
- BAKING SODA 1/4 tsp
- SEA SALT 1/4 tsp
- EGG 1
- COCONUT OIL 2 TBSP
- BUTTER 80g/3 oz cut (small & very cold)
Instruction for the KETOCHIX
1. Put all dry ingredients into mixing bowl. Add wet ingredients. Mix.
2. Add cold butter. LIGHTLY work into the mixture with fingers until just combined.
3. Press into buttered 8” tin with removable bottom. Dock bottom with a fork. Bake in preheated 180°C/350°F oven 20-30 mins. Cool completely before filling.
- CREAM CHEESE 250g/8 oz softened
- ERYTHRITOL 1/2 cup + 1 TBSP (or to taste)
- FRESH CITRUS JUICE of choice 50g/50 mL
- GELATINE 1 tsp
- KETO CONDENSED MILK 3 TBSP
- HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM 250g/250 mL very cold
FOR KETO CONDENSED MILK scroll back to 28 October 2018 post.
1. PREPARE GELATINE: Place gelatine into small containers. ADD 1/2 TBSP cold water. Stir until it starts to dissolve. Then ADD another 1/2 TBSP warm water. Stir to dissolve more. Set aside.
2. Warm-up fresh-squeezed citrus juice slightly. Mix in gelatine-water.
3. Beat cream cheese & erythritol 2 mins till light & fluffy. Add condensed milk. Mix well. Add citrus juice mixture. Mix well. Set aside.
4. WHIP UP heavy whipped cream. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
6. Pour into pastry shell. Chill overnight before serving is best.