KETO EASY GRISSINI
|KETO EASY GRISSINI|
Ingredients For The KETO EASY GRISSINI
- Almond Flour 1 1/2 cups
- Sesame seed flour 1/2 cup or sunflower seed flour
- lupin flour 1/4 cup
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Sea salt flakes 1/2 tsp
- Xanthan gum 1/2 tsp
- Egg 2
- Almond milk 2 Tbsp
- Rye flavor 10 drops ( optional)
- Topping :
- 2 large egg yolks for brushing
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds or poppy or you can add grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan flakes salt
Instructions For The KETO EASY GRISSINI
1. Prep & Line baking tray with parchment paper. Set oven to 190°C/375°F. Oven rack at one below middle.
2. Place all dry ingredients (sift first) into a large mixing bowl. Combine well.
3. Add in eggs, almond milk, Rye flavor, and olive oil Mix well until dough ball forms.
4. Divide dough into equal pieces, each weighing about 25g. Roll each piece into a log that is roughly 25cm long and ½-1 cm wide, depending on how thick you want them.
5.Place on prepared baking sheets, allowing sufficient space between each stick.
brush them with egg yolks or water and sprinkle with salt and sesame seeds.
6. First 15 mins 190°C/375°F. Plus additional 15 mins 180°C/350°F.
7. Remove from oven. Must be completely cool before storing in airtight container
It’s also very easy to add variety to your Grissini. Chopped fresh herbs, such as rosemary or thyme, and seeds, such as poppy seeds or sesame seeds, are a classic addition. A simple salt-and-pepper flavoring is nice, too, and you can experiment with different kinds of salts, such as smoked salt.