Share with friends who need to make your these.
|No-Bake Keto Cookies
No-Bake Keto Cookies
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 5-8 drops liquid stevia
1. Melt butter in a bowl
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix
3. Add to non-stick baking cups (each cookie should be about 1 tbsp) and then add to the freezer for 15 minutes
4. Add to ziplock baggies and store in refrigerator
- Serving size is 1 cookie (recipe makes 6)
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Net carbs: 2g
- Fiber: 2.5g
These don’t store well at room temperature so you want to eat pretty quick when you take them out of the fridge! Also, they’re extra crunchy if you keep them in the freezer, and if you don’t like coconut, you could replace it with crushed nuts!
If you don’t have stevia, just use 1-2 TBSP regular sweetener.