Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs!
|Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs!|
Ingredients: Strawberry Cheesecake fat bombs!
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2.5 tbsp coconut oil (or butter)
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tbsp erythritol or 6-10 drops stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of salt.
1. Melt cream cheese, erythritol, and coconut oil together, blend all ingredients, pour into 3 non-stick baking cups in a muffin tray.
2. Store in the fridge, freeze for at least 30-45 minutes before eating.
Macros for 1 serving. (recipe makes 3 servings).
- Calories: 176
- Fat: 18g
- Protein: 2g
- Net carbs: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.3g
This was my first time trying this idea,