|Shrimp Cobb salad + Fresh Lemon-Chive Salad Dressing
- 1.5 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 4 boiled eggs cooked and peeled
- 6 slices of cooked nitrate-free bacon, diced
- 1 cup of organic corn kernels(Corn is not Keto), either fresh or frozen-thawed
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese of choice, feta or blue cheese are both great on this
- 6 packed cups chopped romaine lettuce
Fresh Lemon-Chive Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 4 fresh chives
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a blender or food processor, pulse all Salad Dressing ingredients until creamy.
Taste, adjust seasonings to your liking.
Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large skillet over med-high heat; Add in shrimp and cook for about 4-5 minutes or until pink and just cooked through.
Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper then set aside.
Arrange all salad ingredients on a platter or a large salad bowl nicely as shown, and when ready to serve, drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine.