|No-Bake Blueberry Cheese Cake Homemade Keto|
No-Bake Blueberry Cheese Cake Homemade Keto
•2 cups almond flour (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
•1/4 cup + 1 tbsp granulated Swerve or Erythritol (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
•85 g butter (3 oz)
•1 cup cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
•1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
•1/4 cup + 1 tbsp confectioners Swerve or Erythritol (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
•1/2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
•1 cup blueberry(150 g/ 5.3 oz)
1.Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F. Melt butter in the microwave.
2. Place almond meal and sweetener in a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix until combined.
3.Grease a large tart pan. Using the back of a spoon, press the crust mixture firmly into the tart cases, using my measuring cup against the edge trick to get a great finish.
Prick base with a fork and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, leaving oven turned on, and leave to cool for half an hour.
5. In your mixer bowl, place the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla and beat until soft and fluffy.
6. Add the cream, blueberry and beat on high until smooth and creamy.
7. Spoon cheesecake filling into tart shells and smooth top.
8. Chill for 1 hour until set.
9.Store, covered in the fridge for up to four days. Please note that the crust will soften.
Follow our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for daily keto meals