ICE CREAM CONES.
For daily recipes and all the best Keto foods follow our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for daily keto meals.
|ICE CREAM CONES .|
Keto ICE CREAM CONES
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered keto-approved sweetener Pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- Preheat your cone maker to medium.
- In a bowl, place almond flour, psyllium husk powder, cinnamon, sweetener and salt; mix.
- Add vanilla, butter, eggs and coconut milk; mix well.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter (for 5 inch or 1 tablespoon for 4-inch) in the cone maker.
- Cook for until golden brown.
- Once ready, use a spatula and cone shaper to fold the cookie around it.
- Let it cool seam side down.
- Start next cones and repeat the process until all the batter is gone. Let cool completely. As it cools, it will harden.
- Store in an airtight container once cones are cool and hard. Makes 12- 5-inch cones.
-You can make waffle bowls by placing hot cookie over the back of a small bowl to cool or by placing in a muffin tin to cool. -You could also dip the top edge of the cone in keto-approved chocolate and sprinkle with toasted unsweetened coconut or chopped nuts. -Make smaller “rounds” to use for ice cream sandwiches.