Guys I made pizza the other day you will be lost your minds.
|KETO CAULIFLOWER PIZZA|
KETO RECIPE CAULIFLOWER PIZZA
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and or Italian blend shredded cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder.
Toppings that I used:
- Organic pizza sauce (Some sauces have too many carbs and sugars, take a look at the label)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Italian sausage
- Sliced mushrooms
- Roasted Brussels sprouts.
Made a vegetarian pizza as well:
Used the same ingredients, but instead of pepperoni and Italian sausage, I used Boca brand beef crumbles.
Instructions for KETO CAULIFLOWER PIZZA
Okay…so now you’re set.
This is what you do:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Use a cheese grater to grade your fresh cauliflower in a bowl. Once graded, throw in a cheesecloth or thin towel and wrap up. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until slightly soft. Squeeze to Drain the excess water.
- Okay, now you throw into the bowl, add your cheese.
- Throw I tot he microwave for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Mix in your almond flour, baking powder, seasoning, and eggs. Mix until dough like, knead with your hands if you have too. It’s going to feel kind of grainy.
- Now, press into a slightly greased pan, or pizza stone.
- Place the crust by itself in the oven until it browns a bit.
While the dough is baking, cook your Italian sausage, and or sauté your veggies in a pan with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, and Himalayan salt.
Once the dough is ready, add your sauce, cheese, add some Italian seasoning in between.
Throwback into the oven until the cheese is melted.
And Bam! You have a homemade keto friendly pizza!
For More Recipes, follow our YOUTUBE CHANNEL