Keto Recipes How To Make Bowl
Hi guys, I want to share with you Bowl low carb recipe for keto.
|Keto Recipes How To Make Bowl|
makes 1 serving/bowl
Ingredients for each bowl:
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded lettuce of choice
- 1/2 cup fresh pico de gallo
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced, and fresh lime squeezed all over it 1 Tbsp shredded cheese, optional
- 1 green onion, sliced
- lime wedges, for serving
- 1 Tbsp Greek yogurt, for serving
- For the marinade:
- 1/2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to your taste.
Place chicken together with the marinade ingredients in a small Ziploc bag or glass bowl.
Rub marinade over chicken then seal bag while pressing the excess air out, or place a lid or plastic wrap over the bowl.
Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate at least 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Carefully brush the grill with a bit of avocado oil or olive oil; don’t burn yourself!
Place chicken on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center (the internal temperature has to reach 165 degrees).
Allow chicken to rest for 8 minutes, then slice against the grain.
Assemble all salad ingredients nicely, as shown, in a large glass bowl or container. Serve immediately, or seal tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days.
I prefer to add the avocado, & Greek yogurt right before eating.