Keto Recipes Exotic Chicken
Hi friends, today we will prepare a new Keto Recipe, a new meal with exotic chickens.
|Keto Recipes Exotic Chicken|
Ingredients : (4 servings)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 skinless chicken thigh cutlets
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 long fresh green chilies, seeded, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 400g diced tomatoes (3.8g net carbs per 100g tomatoes)
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 150g smoked leg ham, coarsely chopped
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- Olives + Peppers (optional)
- Salt, to season
1) Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole dish over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook half the chicken for 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken.
2) Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Reduce heat to medium. Cook the onion, capsicum, peppers, and chili, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic.
Add the paprika and stir to coat. Add the chicken, tomato, stock, ham and bay leaves.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or until the chicken is tender and starts to fall off the bone. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the parsley and olives. Enjoy